View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Happy Tails

OMG tooooo bad we aren't closer to each other. You sound just like me!!!! I work at Costco and I'm forever telling members I traded the husband for 2 little dogs - I upgraded!!! LOLOLOL
I wish I could get a long arm but I'm afraid to even consider it because I'm so stupid I'd never figure out how to use it and it would just sit there!!
Originally Posted by sguillot View Post
I went to their website and was very disappointed, there are only of few of the Stonehendge on sale and they are mostly fat quarters. In a way I'm glad because I don't need to buy fabric for a while. In fact, I will never live long enought to use what I have and yet I keep buying. At least it's fabric and not junk. I like watching the hoarding TV shows and can't believe anyone could live like that. My house is cluttered some but not nearly that bad and my clutter is not clutter to me it is very valuable fabric, notions and 3 machines. 2 sewing and a longarm. I share my home with two small dogs that don't know they are dogs and I like it that way. I answer to no one but God. What more could you want and then I have this wonderful Quilting Board to read every day and meet the nicest people and learn new things every day. What more could a lady want. Have a good day everyone.