Old 03-12-2012, 01:18 PM
meanmom

Connie I am just drooling looking at your batik drawer. I love batiks, and the bright ones are my favorite. Even if I go into the LQS to buy non batiks I seem to come out with batiks.
I don't remember being that skinny in high school either. I am 5'6" and have 4 kids. I am 54. I weighed 127 3 days before my daughter was born. I ate pretty much anything I wanted in high school and college. IN college I also drank quite a bit of beer too. We ate fast food all the time etc. I'm not sure how I did it. I did use to jog 2 or 3 miles 3 times a week. MY knees can't do that any more. I used to have 5 or 10 pounds I played with. Not any more. MY goal is to be below 200 by the end of the school year. I was 226 on Saturday. It is a reachable goal.
I rarely drink Diet Coke. I pretty much gave it up years ago. I can't drink coffee or tea. I was sleepy and needed some caffeine. It was also my treat. It was my first Diet Coke in about a month. I am back on the wagon today and eating healthy. I guess I had a moment(day) of temporary insanity on Saturday.