Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Jim's Gem

Good Morning and Happy St. Patrick's day!!
I am going to be "bad" tonight and have some Corned Beef and Cabbage. Daughter is making Irish Brown Bread ( I will probably skip that) and bringing Irish Beer. I hardly drink anything but I like Killian's Irish Red beer and may have one. I only get it once or twice a year. I had lots of veggies with my eggs this morning and have some beans and some soup packed so that I will eat a good low-cal lunch. This is our "UFO" weekend with my friends at church. I was there 5-11 last night and will be heading over in a few minutes to sew until 3. I usually get more done sewing at home but it is fun to get together with friends and work on projects. That and we are so good at helping each other out with sandwiching our quilts and picking colors and quilting designs. Last night we had a smaller group, there were only 9 of us. There will be less today. Sometimes we have up to 15 - 17 ladies. Not everyone quilts but we do enjoy getting together.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!