Old 03-19-2012, 08:39 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thank you, one and all!!!
I can see the quilt on the living room floor, from my office ... wonder why there's not much productivity here int he office today? The sun is shining in and making it all sparkle nicely! And as you probably noticed, the cornerstones and setting triangles blend nicely with the hardwood floor. Maybe I should keep it as a carpet? However, it doesn't really suit the rest of the room!! I am pleased ... very pleased! And can't wait til it gets quilted to see how much more personality it takes on.

OKSGlad ... your time will come, sooner than you may think!

JeanieG
.. right ... catch up with my PC, and my BCS Mystery, and the QB Mystery, and get my taxes done, and clean house, and and and and and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JanRN .. oh yes, it's bright all rgiht!! now I can take a break ... what's that?? And never fear, somethings may get left undone, but eating, seems to always happen for me. NOT such a good thing in some ways!

QNonnie ... I'd been thinking about you and am glad to "see" you! You were my inspiration and co-conspirator that helped me get back on track and get the motivation in gear, then to stick with it to the end. Bless You!!! Hope life is being good to you, and that you are enjoying your other projects.

GrannyQ ... good feeling indeed! And oh my, how the "look" has changed from those blocks up on my design wall.