Old 03-19-2012, 09:59 AM
buslady

Good day everyone. Out of town so didn't get to post much. Yes, Irish, I was at Boyne. Didn't know Caberfe was even there until my other DD went there with friends on Sunday. They really liked it. And yes, it was warm. DD and DSIL skiied 3 days. The weather was so nice, we had the baby out in only his shirtsleeves. Spent lots of time with him, he got to know us a little better and likes us a little better. He is a blast.
Now, for the bad part. I only weigh myself on Saturdays, not daily. I have been averaging 2# per week. Down 18# since I started this some time in February. While we were at Boyne, I thought I was doing OK, didn't want to ruin my vacation by depriving myself too much. I figured I would put on a couple of pounds and be set back a week or two, but thought it would be worth it. I gained 9#. WHY DOES IT COME OFF SO HARD AND BACK ON SO EASY? I am so mad at myself. OK, this is a new week. So I started it off good. Beautiful day outside, didn't want to be in the office, but what choice do I have. At my lunch (salad) quickly, then drove to the "Diamond Trail" and walked the 1 mile track at a quick pace. Heart pounding and I feel GREAT!! I hope I can talk myself into that at least 2 or 3 times a week. Eat more fruits and vegetables and less junk food! Sounds good!
Happy loosing to all.