View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:59 AM
CarrieC

Thumbs up Connecting Threads Customer Service

I had to share this with all of you. I purchased 7 1/2 yards of a solid Taupe cotton from Connecting Threads (and some other goodies too) but the fabric was for a set of curtains for a friend's baby room. I took the job on as a rush and agreed to have the curtains to them today! My fabric arrived on Saturday the 17th, which is what I expected. So I gleefully opened the box and was appalled to see black dirty marks on the fabric, just about every yard or so. I was desperate - I HAD to use this fabric. So I bundled it and washed it, dried and then pressed it. The marks came out - no problem. In the meantime I emailed Connecting Threads, and told them not to refund anything as I was using this fabric, but more to let them know there was a problem. They absolutely refunded the money instantly. They were very apologetic and they were more than nice. I had pictures of the marks etc., but they didn't need that. Just a cheerful, quick refund with a store credit. It made the whole experience wonderful!

So once again, I can recommend them to anyone - they truly exceed my highest expectations in customer service.