Old 03-19-2012, 02:48 PM
meanmom

Pam H the birthday cake sounds devine. I have given up chocolate for Lent and haven't had any for a while. The weather here is really warm for this time of year. It was 83 today a new record. It is a lot warmer than usual. I am loving it, except it is making for an early allergy season. I left windows open all night last night. I'm not sure if I have ever left windows open at night in March before. THe only thing wrong with the windows open is the neighbors dog. It barks and barks and barks. It has for years. It has been barking nonstop for over an hour. It is driving me nuts. It is a KIng Arthur Spaniel I think. They take good care of him, he is spoiled. I don't know why he barks so much. It is hard to relax after work with all the noise.
I am on one of the WW diets right now. I am not allowed to discuss the details but so far it is working really well. I'm not sure how long I could actually follow it because I like a little more variety. I will follow it this week and maybe another week or 2 and see how good the results are. I will let you know more details when I am allowed.