View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:33 AM
tngal22

I only have one small LQS near me. I do like to go there when I have something in mind and don't want to wait for it but the selection isn't huge. I will admit I like Missouri Star Quilt Co. I had bought a jelly roll online and I couldn't find a match for the backing at my LQS and didn't want to go to JoAnn's since I wanted a little higher quailty. So I emailed MSQC to see if they could tell me what would match from the line I was looking at. Within an hour, I had a response. She had looked at 3 different colors, the ones I asked about, and told me that one didn't match at all, one matched but didn't have enough, and the other matched as well and they had enough in stock. And she was right, the color I went with matched perfectly and everyone loved the quilts.

I would love to support my LQS more but being that their selection is slim, sometimes I can't. But with the service I got from MSQC, I stick with them for any online purchases I want.

Side note: I do love the ladies at my LQS. They are super nice and when I have to take my daughter, the older lady usually takes her around and plays with her.