Thread: what am I?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 03:44 AM
MrsBoats

Default what am I?

I just got an email from my dad, who said he'd be bringing this down with him when he comes next month. (I'm slowly sucking everyone I know into my hobby! *insert demented cackle here*) First he said it's "Standard Model A", then he corrected himself and said it's "Rotary Model A". Neither of those is getting me anywhere with Google, but I know I recognize the decals from somewhere, I just can't think where. Any info would be helpful! I know nothing about this one, including things like does it run, is the bobbin case there, etc. Dad just saw it, liked the decals and thought I would too.

This will join my herd of old rotaries, which seems to be growing. (I swear, the first friction-drive rotary sat in my sewing room and put out The Call-they just started turning up!) Everything but the Imperial Kenmore should be home from the shop this weekend (that one is still waiting for me to rewire it, although I may get to that today, if there's no painting to do), so I hope to get some pictures taken.
Attached Thumbnails unknown-rotary.jpg