Thread: Kindle
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:52 AM
romanojg

I have 2 Nooks; the 3g and the color. I love them both even though I don't use the 3G because I can't use two and I love the color. It's mainly for reading books but I also download books for my grandson. We love the read to me books so that while I'm busy he can chose that and still meets his requirements for books in school or he can read the books. I do have games like Angry Birds, Scrabble, Pac Man and a few others that I like. I use it as an organizer as well. I can enter things as I go and don't have to be hooked up to a pc to do so. I can get my email on it too. It's great for PDF's that I see on here or digital designs. I can also listen to music while I read and lots more. My daughter wants one for the games or I'd give her my 3G one so she's going to list it on CL in my quest to downsize this year. I love going into a local store to get support and not having to do it online or via phone. Good luck with your choice.

You can also watch movies on it and listen to books as well. It does alot of things.