Old 03-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Hemlock Tea

Originally Posted by Quilterfay View Post
I am looking to buy a bolt of white or light Batik for the Wedding Star I am planning on making. I am having a heck of a time finding the color I want. It can have a little bit of tourquoise/agua and purple in it but only a hint of those colors. My rings and stars are going to start with a white with light tourquiose and goes up to a Tourquiose and purple. It is something I have in my head but I am not sure I will ever find this fabric I am looking for. Which will be a shame as I have bought all the other fabric.

Trish at Quilting Bee in Yuma AZ has been nice enough to order in several bolt for me to look at. But they won't be here till Sept. I think I have to make 322 rings so that will keep me busy for a while.
I think Timeless Treasures line of batiks has a white that has a hint of blue. My LQS has a lot of white-based batiks, but I think the shapes in them are winter-themed. If I make it over there soon I'll check them out and come back and post the manufacturer info.

Here's the one I was thinking of: http://www.ttfabrics.net/cgi-bin/fab...587&Page=1&v=1

Last edited by Hemlock Tea; 03-30-2012 at 11:52 AM. Reason: added link