Old 04-09-2012, 10:40 AM
romanojg

Very sorry to hear about your poor fabric. I don't have a large stash and I also don't have a large sewing room but I don't have to share it. I bought the cube bookcases from Walmarts and that's how I store most of it. Have you thought about putting bedrisers (buy them at Walmarts/Kmarts for around $10) and then putting the totes on rollers under the beds. That's how I store my sweaters and sweats in my small bedroom. I had problems a few years ago with field mice and fought it for years and then said mess on it and went against DH (no longer in the picture) and got a cat. I no longer have problems with mice. My house had problems with bugs (roaches) when we bought it and then I found a solution that got rid of them with little work and every once in a while due to where we live I have to put a little more pest control out and then poof they are gone so I'm able to enjoy my house. My cat also doesn't go into my sewing room for some reason; she goes into all of the other rooms but that one. I don't know why but I like it that way. I hope things look up. I now only buy what I need but only due to financial and it's hard when I see some of the things out there on sale.