Old 04-10-2012, 08:26 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Jessie 2
Romanojg, I use sewiconz software from www.sandscomputing.com It will show all formats of designs and also clipart.
I love having it on my computer.
Jessie
The problem wasn't on my pc it was on the embroidery machine screen; the colors weren't showing up as on the color sheet. My machine came with the baseline 5D embroidery program and it shows all formats and my machine supports many if not all of them. I had just noticed that the color icons for the threads weren't as true in HUS format. I was also getting ready to post here for those who are interested here is a link for a free software for embroidery. I don't know how good it is or how much functionality it has but I had gotten the link from here a while back but I'm getting ready to check it out. Later on after my machine is paid down more and I have the time to take the classes I want to get the big 5D package so that I can learn how to manipulate the designs and make them the way I want them. Right now my schedule won't fit anymore classes into it but later on this year it's going to happen. Here's the link;
http://www.freesierrasoftware.com/

Thanks for your link as well and I'll check it out.