View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 PM
nycquilter

Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
I had a similar issue with a Hoover carpet cleaner. It was brand new and after 3 months it stopped suctioning water out of the carpet. I took it into the dealer 8 times in one year. They never got it to work properly for longer than 10 minutes. I was ready to never ever purchase another Hoover again! After the warranty had expired, the dealer started charging me an hourly rate to fix what had never worked properly in the first place. I called the manufacturer in frustration. Turns out there had been a design flaw in the water collection bucket, and the manufacturer had issued free replacements of the bucket. My dealer had not replaced the bucket nor informed me of the flaw. I expressed my unhappiness with the dealer, the manufacturer sent the replacement bucket directly to my home and extended my warranty another year - not that I ever needed it again. The machine has worked beautifully ever since. They also dropped that dealer! He went out of business shortly after that.

I hope you are able to resolve the issue with your dealer soon and get your baby back!
isn't karma wonderful? I always know it's there but getting to witness it? as mastercard says, priceless!