Old 04-15-2012, 02:18 AM
cannyquilter

Morning everyone, well it is here anyway and I have been sewing for an hour. I know there is probably going to be a new thread started on this , but I want to post already so will transfer onto new post when it starts.

I am making two identical quilts measuring 45"x84" I need 36 blocks, have most of it cut out (still got 72 hst to do). Have pieced and completed 4 blocks, have 8 blocks to be sashed and 14 blocks partially completed.

I have divided my day into hour long blocks with a target for each hour. Already I am way behind but then I always overestimate what I can do. But I am not looking on it as a failure but as an accomplishment, I am closer to completing the quilts than I was an hour ago. I think this virtual quilting is a great idea as I often think I am going to quilt all day but things get in the way and this has kind of given me permission (like taking a class) to just go for it. See you all later when you get up. Must be the first time in my life I have ever been early for anything lol. Eileen