Old 04-15-2012, 03:36 PM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by cannyquilter View Post
It's finished, doesn't stand up to too close an inspection but this is for our holiday van and I am so pleased the top is done. Still got another one to go but at least some of the blocks have been started. Thanks so much Rachel for organising this, I know I would have given up ages ago without my "virtual" quilting bee it has been such fun and oh my goodness some truly beautiful quilts have been worked on I can only dream. I have taken pictures but it has taken me ages just to load them onto the computer so I guess my chances of getting them to post are slim (yes I am technically challenged)lol. It is 10pm here so I have been quilting for 12 hours but with lots of breaks and rests. Have tried to upload picture but it is too many mb and I have no idea how to reduce size so sorry. Will say good night now, thanks for being such wonderful company and enjoy the rest of your day. Eileen
It was a lot of fun to quilt with everyone today!! I will definitely do this again, maybe once a month!! I hope you can figure out how to resize your pics, what photo program do you have maybe someone can give you some tips!! Either way at least you got a lot accomplished today, that's a great thing.

Cheers!
Rachel