View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 08:36 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

i have the Iphone, ipad2 and a laptop.. i hardly use the ipad, my laptop is my go-to over the ipad.. My Iphone is the one that is well used all the time.. lol.. but my IMHO the ipad is convenient if you travel (plane, waiting for an appt, etc) but you need a wireless card for it if you plan on surfing the web.. my daughter uses the ipad more than I do with games, movies and books..

We facetime pad to phone when hubby travels, and the camera isnt so hot in the ipad2 (mine) but the latest ipad (hubby has that one) has the better resolution.. my pictures are pretty crappy - his are really nice.. you can download mag subscriptions to them as well as TV shows and movies.. its a pain IMHO to correct my typos and move the dang curser when im in facebook or the QB ( any typing really).. guess my fingers are too cold for the touch screen to work..

as with everything it has pros and cons.. just depends on what your need is.. I dont need it, but its a nice toy to keep my lil one busy when i need her occupied for a bit..