Old 04-26-2012, 02:20 PM
nhweaver

Default I can't believe I did something so crazy.

I have a Janome MC10000 for 10 years, and I never attempted to learn embroidery. I decided that I am going to practice and make my own quilt labels. The mega and giga hoop boxes were on top shelf of my stash closet and every time I needed my sewing box, (they were on top), they would fall on my head. Been that way for a year or two. Finally Earlier this spring, In keeping with organizing my stash closet, I had decided that the hoops were not going to be used for years, so I put them away somewhere (walk in attic - next project). At the same time, I was making up a big pile of stuff for Teen Challenge thrift store, and I guess you can figure out what happened. They are no where to be found. I have torn apart every drawer - bin , closet, even looked under the sinks and finally figured out today that I donated them!!!!! I am going there first thing tomorrow and ask if they remember them. Maybe they are still in the back, or maybe they haven't been sold. I just priced them on ebay and choked!!! As my 10 year old grandson would say, it is a bad charma experience!!!!