View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Canada Kate

Originally Posted by Nolee View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with Barny. Give the lady who no one likes the very best quilt you have. Just because no one likes her doesn't make her unlikable. This may lead to a relationship you would never have had otherwise and maybe, just maybe, she is really worth knowing. I think we are very wrong to judge others when we don't know their whole story.

That being said, I absolutely love orange, but I have to agree this is way too much orange. I think orange should be separated by other warm colors to tone it down. If I felt like you do about this quilt, I would donate it to a charity. Someone will love it!!
Wow, I think I really started something with this post!!! I haven't been on the board for a few days and just logged in to see that we're now up to 14 pages on this thread. Nolee, I'm going to give her one that I am proud of. I really like the idea of putting the orange one the back of my chair at work. I think I may just do that!

And thanks for all of you who said that I'm being too hard on myself. I probably am. Sometimes it sucks to be a Type A. :-)