Old 04-29-2012, 10:03 AM
nhweaver

All the stories about our mishaps in life brought lots of smiles. The other night, I said a prayer to St. Anthony and to whomever would listen to me to help me with the misplaced hoops. They were not at the thrift store, a painful lesson I thought. Then the other day, I decided that I have to try the Accuquilt Go again, I am one who didn't like it the first couple of times I tried it. Well, I moved a couple of bins of stash in the back bedroom closet to get at the Go, and removed the dies from top of the Go and my eye caught a white crushed box under the machine. YES!!!!
That is where I put the hoops, with the other "things" I would never use!!! Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Never got to try the Accuquilt, husband and I decided to clean out that closet from the "old" work suits that he had, 8 suits that he "outgrew" since retiring are being donated (I am not putting them into black garbage bags - everyone stories have educated me). No suits left, and a wedding in October, so, when Jos. Banks has the next sale we have to get a "wedding" and a "funeral" suit. I found a "new" silk top and jacket that I can wear (it fits)to the wedding behind his suits. Thanks for giving me emotional support - our lives are so busy.