View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:49 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by w7sue View Post
I personally think JoAnn's is very stingy with their discounts - it is usually pretty hard for me to find something that isn't alrady on sale to use my 40% coupons on - Michael's is the same, I don't even bother going in there anymore - I think that if they have something on sale for 20% off, they should still be able to let you use your 40% coupon - I know it would make it easier for me - will not be a senior for a few more years and by that time they will probably move the age up - lol
I agree with you on this one. I told the lady once that it seemed they put everything in the store on sale by at least a little so they don't have to honor the coupons. The last time I tried to use the coupons the item that I was trying to get did not have a sign that said it was on sale but when she rung it up she said it was on sale so of course I couldn't use the 40% I had to take the small store amount. When I pointed out to her there was no sign she said well it's in the register so they have to go by that. Figures. I try to go to Hancocks if I can. Where I live there is a Hancocks within a few miles of each JoAnn's that I go to so that makes it easy.