Old 04-30-2012, 09:06 AM
zoeytoo

Originally Posted by nhweaver View Post
All the stories about our mishaps in life brought lots of smiles. The other night, I said a prayer to St. Anthony and to whomever would listen to me to help me with the misplaced hoops. They were not at the thrift store, a painful lesson I thought. Then the other day, I decided that I have to try the Accuquilt Go again, I am one who didn't like it the first couple of times I tried it. Well, I moved a couple of bins of stash in the back bedroom closet to get at the Go, and removed the dies from top of the Go and my eye caught a white crushed box under the

machine. YES!!!!
That is where I put the hoops, with the other "things" I would never use!!! Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Never got to try the Accuquilt, husband and I decided to clean out that closet from the "old" work suits that he had, 8 suits that he "outgrew" since retiring are being donated (I am not putting them into black garbage bags - everyone stories have educated me). No suits left, and a wedding in October, so, when Jos. Banks has the next sale we have to
get a "wedding" and a "funeral" suit. I found a "new" silk top and jacket that I can wear (it fits)to the wedding behind his suits. Thanks for giving me emotional support - our lives are so busy.
I promise Saint Anthony a candle and find lost things. Once I threw a salad out the car window to save my froend's new car a mess as it was falling out of the take out box.next day I could not find my antique ring. Promised the candle and remembered the salad. Asked my friend to go back because I had to go to work. She found the salad at the road side and my ring!!! Just before the garbage truck came and would have picked it up. Lost chain nd medal found at side of toilet where I swear I had looked. Mom did the candle. Lost medal found stuck to the chanile robe.