Old 05-01-2012, 02:06 PM
collady

Default Have you ever started a project that you thought would be easily done?

I thought that I could organize my sewing room and remove much of the fabric that I had inherited from my mother in just a couple hours. BIG MISTAKE. I started on Saturday and am still digging through fabric. I have now removed more that a dozen large rubber/plastic totes filed with fabric that is mostly poly and very dated. (My mother died more that 10 years ago.) I have moved almost all of my quilting fabric onto the shelves in the closet, but I still have the scraps to sort and reorganize. I have fabric in the kids old play room and in the attic. A friend suggested that I have a "Yards" sale and sell as much as I could. That would give me money to purchase more fabric! HA HA!! I am wondering why I thought I could do it all in a very short period of time. My DH is going to help me sort through the fabric that I have removed from my space, and we will try to sell some and donate some. So dear QB friends, as you sit at your machines sewing, think about me and wish me luck on finishing this project!
I will post pictures when I get it all finished!