Old 09-11-2009, 03:19 PM
SaraSewing

This is a personal opinion, but I don't really care for the personal plea's for prayers, updates on their garden project etc. It's not that I don't care, but I simply am so limited in time that I choose to focus on quilting. I love photos of projects, patterns, asking for suggestions. And while I'm sorry if your goat or rhinoceros has leg spasms during the full moon, I would really rather see the quilt you made out of grampa's neckties. I have never gone to the diary page, and probably won't. But it's great for those those who have the time.

I was (am)personally offended by off color jokes. As above, I am on the quilting board site. I don't care to read cute little stories, jokes, etc.

And while I'm on this subject, I am anoyed by quotes inside quotes, inside quotes. Just add your ideas without the rehearsal that we could all read. I can see certain threads get off subject easily, like the swaps. I love seeing what others are making, their patterns, colors, but personal little jokes are lost on the rest of us.

I love the way that Admin listens to all of us, tries to make it a workable board. So instead of doing away with the diaries, just make the rules more clear. It would be a huge job for monitors to move things to their correct spots as they are posted tho. Thanx for starting this discussion.