Old 09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
sewjoyce

First, I would like to thank Admin for the great site we have here and I greatly appreciate all the work you all do. Without it, I would have many lonesome days and nights. And I've actually learned a lot here and all of it not necessarily about quilting. I've also made a lot of friends.

I do not read the PDA on a regular basis -- maybe twice since it began. To me, it's simply overwhelming. I used to love reading the GCC but since it doesn't come up in the "Recent Topics", I very rarely go there either. And I feel like I'm missing a lot of things.

I would like to see the GCC put back the way it was and also included in the Recent Topics once again. If it's something that I don't want to read about, I'll just skip it and go on. Or if I open a topic and then don't care for it, I can leave it alone and go on. I've heard several comments that people don't like using the PDA and don't want to break any rules, so they end up not posting anywhere.

I think it would also help if people made the title of their posts more plain -- such as "Quilt Finished", "Today's Joke", "I'm Ill" or even, "I hate my neighbors". At least then, we know what we're getting into before we open the thread.

Again, I love this place and hope you can resolve these issues to everyone's satisfaction. And I'll know you'll try :D :D