Old 09-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Yvonne

In many ways life was much simpler when we only had the "Main" area to post in. Didn't take long at all to check on what was happening!

Then we asked for, and received, the pictures section. That was huge!!! Love to look at the pictures and not have to hunt for them.

Perhaps you need to just streamline the whole site. Go back to "main" and "pictures" only. This is a "quilting" site after all. The idea of the GCC was to keep the quilt talk separate. Perhaps people that want to do chit-chat should exchange email addresses?

Quite frankly, I only look at the pictures and main part of this site. Rarely I'll look in the GCC. I really have to limit my time here or I'll never get any quilting done! (Oh, I do look in the recipes occasionally too! Yum!)

Konstantine, do what you have to do. You're the boss here. I think you need to look at your mission statement. Are you here to provide a site to socialize or a site to help pass along the knowledge of an art form? Personally I don't want to see the art of quilting lost and that's why I'm here.