Old 09-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

To be quite honest, I never bothered with the PDA section until a couple of weeks ago when I posted the news about my pregnancy in the GCC section -which I thought was an appropriate place for it, and I think it's positive news -and the next day, my thread was moved to the PDA section. I wasn't offended by it, but I figured that I wanted to let people who were like me and skimmed through the interesting topics in main, pics, and GCC, know about my news, instead of having to go through the PDA section. It's not that other peoples' lives don't interest me, but I do have two jobs, a house, and a whole lot of other stuff to do that I just don't have time to go through all the other stuff in the PDA. While I didn't bother with the PDA section, I appreciated the fact that it was there because I also don't bother with the joke of the day, and the 16 different threads by the same person on the same topic that were always taking up space in the GCC section. If I'm not interested in something, I won't waste my time with it, but I did appreciate the fact that I didn't have to go to the second or third page to see all the new posts.

Reading through my post, I guess I don't really have anything constructive to say, eh? I'm just stating my opinion. I like the PDA section, because even though I didn't even look in there (up until this week) it made the GCC section more tidy. If you put it back to the way it was before, I don't mind either, there might just be more stuff for me to filter through.