Old 09-12-2009, 08:23 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

I can see where the new personal diaries has made monitoring the board a nightmare for the poor admin. I am sure that when you started the QUILT BOARD, that you weren't thinking about having to monitor childlike or mean behavior. On any level.

I am one who does not visit the personals. I love the board the way it was, and I don't feel the need to look into someone's personal daily life. I visit certain blogs on line and I get enough of that there.

I think that this site is the property of the administration and that you must have the guidelines posted very clearly for all to adhere to. I am a parent and I know what double standards are to the home. The beginning of the end of peaceful exsistence. I have seen some responces that were not (in my opinion) polite. And I know that there are some people here that love to stir the pot and think it is funny.

I say, It is your site. Don't forget that. And don't feel bad about inforcing your own rules. People expect rules. We live with them everyday.

I don't know if this has helped you in the least bit. But, if something is not working ... It is not working.