Old 09-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

[quote=Admin]
The "quilts in PDA" thing was just something that bothered me.
This I still can't understand. Why not make a new topic in the Pictures section for that.
The main reason most of us post pics in PDA is in referance to a question asked such as what are you working on now?
Most of the time the pics are also posted in the appropriate thread on the main part.
To seperate the response from the question is not easy. You have to stop the conversation and go to another place and start a new topic. It loses the continuity of the conversation.
One comment was made when the PDA was started that this was a place for people to follow those friends and keep up with the ones they wanted to have conversations with as opposed to the converasations interfering with showing pics of projects and explaining techniques or getting positive feedback.
To me posting pics of my grands is equivalent to showing pics from my billfold to a friend I met at the store.
It may be of interest to others but I am not having this conversation with them in mind so didn't think of making things easier for them to see the pics. One thing just leads to another and having to say hold the phone I need to take time to go post my answer on another thread is awkard in my opinion.
Anything quilt related I do post in main or pictures.