View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 05:12 PM
sharon b
Power Poster

When I went to the site this was on the front page :

UPDATE: We're currently upgrading our server to deliver you a better and faster store! As of right now, CHECKOUT IS DISABLED. Feel free to still look through the merchandise but we're not taking any orders until we come back to you as AN EVEN MORE IMPROVED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE!

Did you pay through Paypal I found this under the Customer Service Tab :

Viewing Orders
Jelly Rolls 2 Go runs its payment and shipping through paypal, and as a result all shipping and ordering information will be sent to you and viewable by paypal.com. If you create an account with Jelly Rolls 2 Go, you will be able to view current and previous order information through your personal account window once you log-in. If you cannot find the order information that you're looking for through either your paypal account or Jelly Rolls 2 Go account, email us and we will do the best we can to help you.

This was also under Customer Service :

Shipping & Delivery
All orders placed will be shipped immediately via USPS on the next business day. USPS should be delivered in 2-7 days, however delivery times are not guaranteed. Orders with APO/FPO addresses and in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico will be shipped USPS Priority Mail and may take longer to be delivered.

I did not see a phone number listed anywhere- so send them an email through the Contact us section - also I think you can contact Paypal about non delivery