View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 04:37 AM
quiltapillow

Sugarfoot, if the money was yours, its yours. If you earned it or If he GAVE it to you, its yours to do with as you wish. But if he is controlling and domineering that is another thing. Lying does not work. I don't put up with domineering or beatings or any harsh language(been there done that). My DH is great and caring and he usually tells me to buy it if we can aford it. I pay the bills and am the family bookkeeper. I see that all is paid and even ahead of some bills. I put bill paying plans in motion and pay off stuff but my hubby went out and bought me a longarm quilter, a surger and all kinds of other quilty stuff. He works and brings his check home to me. BUT I see that he always has pocket money and we are in the poverty level and on SS. Yes, he still works at 71 in a greasy oil field. We trust God for all our needs. I am not my DH old lady but his wife and he tells people so. Look over your situation and weight the benifits of your life as it is, see a councelor for advise. If you feel you have to lie to him... something is wrong, abuse is wrong. Our daughter has an abusive husband and waiting until their children graduate and then she will make her decision. Abuse is wrong in any form.