Old 05-12-2012, 06:12 PM
sak658

I was so thrilled when one of my granddaughters got her an apartment and needed a bed...Yep, you guessed it...I volunteered to give her one of mine in a bedroom that I didn't need...Welll I gave her the dresser, bed and nightstand..but I kept the chest...for what you ask?? OH for fabric of course..I moved my ironing board to that room and 2 stackable plastic drawers to that room.. Set up my keyboard in there...and cleaned the closet out for more fabric storage...so now my sewing room is not so cluttered...Now I have 2 rooms for quilting and sewing....I thought that was a pretty good plan...If I have company, there is always the other bedroom. So got to be careful that room doesn't get filled up..When I was moving stuff into the room, I took a lot of fabric and sorted it by colors and it was all in the middle of the floor...DH says.."You sure have a lot of fabric, what do you intend to do with it all???" I just looked at him, and shook my head like "I don't know" he just smiled and went on....but he is very complimentary when I finish a quilt and show it to him..so I guess I have it pretty good...no complaints...He sees how much I enjoy it...we both are retired so life is good...and the chest that I kept...its full now...but I love fabric....that's my story and I'm sticking to it....