Old 05-12-2012, 09:22 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by SouthPStitches View Post
I was a card-carrying member of the QB fabric moratorium from December until the end of March. I fell off the wagon in the worse way and can't seem to get back on. I'm newly retired and still not making even a dent in the ever-growing stash. But instead of hours spent in the sewing room, I find I spend most of my time surfing for more fabric. For instance, when I can pick up a yard of fabric at Connecting Threads for $2.00+ why wouldn't I pick up 10 yards at a time?! It's important to be thrifty :0). What a rush it is to tear into a new order of fabric. I'm on a first name basis with the postmaster. So then what do I do, tuck the new purchase(s) with the rest of the stash and start the cycle all over again. I have two tubs of fabric so full, neither will hold another piece of fabric, plus I almost get a hernia trying to move them around. I'll never live long enough to use it all, but I sure am having fun. Everyone needs to believe in something.....I believe I'll shop for more fabric!
I LOVE your attitude! "I believe I'll shop for more fabric"... LOL! That should be on our Fabric Addict Nation flag, don't 'cha think? We need a motto...