Old 05-12-2012, 09:25 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by lindy-2 View Post
im in the same boat but dont tell
dh he knows i have alot and i show him everything i get new but i dont think he has any idea how much i have i dont think i even know. its not very organized i cant sew in my sewing room theres no room i barly can get in there to cut ive been known to take over the kichen table for that. my go cutter lives beside my couch and my long arm and sewing desk have pushed everything but the couch and china cabinet out off the living room. come to think off it i have a great DH and i should realy reward him.
Now, Lindy, you can "rewatd him" all you want to as long as said "reward" doesn't involve you parting with ANY of your stash!

I know what you mean about DHs not knowing how many goodies we have. One day mine was looking at my PILES & he said (with a perfectly straight face so I assume he was serious) "I'll bet you have a couple of thousand dollars worth of stuff there". I nearly spit my teeth out... LOL! Uh yeah... in that one pile I prolly do have that much. But shhhhhh... keep it on the DL!