View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 04:50 AM
Lady Diana

She is beautiful, you have to giver her a name.....I am a Janomer Gal....6600 (2) one for home, one for cabin. I will never sell them....I just purchased the 11000SE and I am still learning. What a wonderful machine this is. I started purchasing Janome machines when they first came out I still have the old models and they are running just fine. I also purchased a 3160 for class...had to have that auto thread cutter for piecing. These machines are the best value on the market. I don't have any affiliation, but brubakerssewing.com is a great place to shop for Janome accessories. If you tell them that you belong to the Janome 6500yahoo group (it is for 6600 owners too), they will give you 15% off of all accessories. Shipping is minimal. If shopping on their web site, put yahoo15 in box at check out. They are terrific, have the best customer service. Feel free to contact me PM, glad to share info on our Janomes. You will enjoy that walking foot and the .25 foot for quilting that came with the 2011. I know you will go miles and miles with her ...beautiful machine!