Old 05-19-2012, 07:04 PM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
I haven't done this before so I have a question. Are we suppose to post a pic of beginning and ending or what?
You can or you don't have to!! This is just a fun way to inspire you to make a list of what you want to accomplish, share it with us, then proceed to work through your list. Update us every so often to keep yourself liable, and have fun!! I look at it like an all day sew at a quilt store, you can work on anything you want, you have friends to cheer you on, but you can work in your PJs and you don't have to lug your sewing machine anywhere!! Pictures are optional, but of course we would love to see them if you have them!

Originally Posted by Carole Vaden View Post
Would you explain to me how this work.
Hiya!! i think my explanation above should help, and I will have more details in the actual post as well. let me know if you have any other questions!

Originally Posted by SouthPStitches View Post
As long as you don't mind me hanging out in my nightshirt and socks.....I'll be there. I'm thinking of cutting out a new lap quilt in shades of vivid green and turquoise. At least that's the plan. Might change up the color palette before I'm done though.
Of course!! that's the best part of a *virtual* sew day!! I will be in my PJs too. of course I also work from home, so I am in my PJs more than I am not nowadays!! hehe You quilt sounds lovely, I hope we'll get to see pics along the way!

Rachel