View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:41 PM
mdall

Default You know who you are

I havent been a member of the board very long and there is something I need to say. Since joining the board I have met and made so many friends. I live in a small rural community where needless to say it is difficult to find alot of people with my same interest. The people here on the board have been so nice. I have received so much help with anything you can imagine since joining. Members have given me encouragement when I thought I couldn't do something, sent me links for things I was searching for, mailed me patterns that I didnt have, sent me templates, and most recently sent me fabrics from their stashes when I could not find the right ones for a project that I was wanting to do. All of you mean so much to me that I can't put them into words. To all of you and you know who you are, please know that all of you have brought joy and laughter into my life when I otherwise could not find it and I could never repay you for it. Thank you guys again so much for being there and being my friends. I love you guys.