Old 09-15-2009, 10:13 AM
bearisgray
Power Poster

This is an analogy to deciding where to post a topic:

Sometimes deciding where a topic goes is like trying to decide where a piece of fabric goes -

Does my new black and white oriental cat print go -

with the cat prints?
the black and whites?
the I Spy fabrics?
the unwashed fabrics?
the oriental prints?

None of them is "wrong" - the question is, where would I most likely look for it next year?

Example: Should the quilts made from the black and white swap go under that thread - under pictures - under main? Should each one have it's own thread or should they be grouped? Right now they seem to be scattered - and I'm not aware of any one having a hissy about it.

I don't think any of the placements are really "wrong" -

and that's how I feel about the PDA and GCC.

Jamies post about Morgan has over 11000 views - that seems to indicate "some" interest- and it's certainly easy enough to skip over if that is not of interest to a reader.

I personally think it's impossible to completely ignore politics and religion because of the impact those two things have on our lives. They don't have to be explicitly discussed here, but almost everything we do is influenced by those two things, and what people say and feel is part of that. ( I do understand - DISCUSSION NOT ALLOWED)

Any law against that in PMs??

I have no idea of where/when humor "crosses the line" from being acceptable to unacceptable HERE.

If I go by what I see and hear on TV - even during prime time on the major networks, ???