Old 09-15-2009, 10:23 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by butterflywing
because of this, although i feel pda should stay, i also think pda-ers should more open to sharing their quilt-related news.
I think they do, BW. I can only speak for the PDA threads that I visit regularly, but I know that those who posted pics of their progress there always intended to share it and have since done, in Pictures when there was something to show.

For example, I did some PPing last night, with amma's help; I posted the block I did on her PDA - it was nothing special, just a lonely sample block. Then today I did two more blocks so I posted in Pictures because at that point, I thought I had something worth sharing, rather than a picture that was only to illustrate a point in a discussion, ie with amma, that I'd understood what she was telling me. I think some PDAers felt unwelcome on the Main board and in recent days have made real efforts to reintegrate, if that's the right word. GCC has been kept going by you, among others but HAS been a little bit quiet of late. Recently it has started to get a bit more lively, and as a result of that, it seems, there have been complaints.

Yeah, I know I said I'd shut up - I can't, sorry! :oops: :D