Old 09-15-2009, 11:58 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MsSage
Ya know after reading this and thinking about another semi famous person dying got me to thinking.....
We mourn when friends and family pass and are sad when someone who know or know of pass.......BUT what do most people realy want from thier passing?
In my opnion its to be remembered and to insipre others to be the best they can be. They want others to learn from thier lessons and to pass them on.

I have decided this holiday season...now 100 days till christmas uuugggg
I am going to be remembering those I have loved and lost and those who I either knew or heard about or only knew the stage name they choose.
I am going to see where in my life I can use thier lessons and improve myself and hopefuly become a better person. What better way to give a trubute to those who have some way shape or form touched my life.
I heard a few years ago that people come into your life for a reason, a season , or a lifetime. I want each of them to really be in my life for a lifetime and this is one way to do that. :D

OK back to yor regular chit chat LOL
How inspiring!! You perfectly touch on the message I wanted to share with you all.
Personally I've started my own tribute to Norman that I hope to see in a children's book--if nothing more than a book for my grandchildren. And oh yes, I have the workings for a little quilt spinning in my head, too.