View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 08:07 PM
GwenH

Default My Ruler Organization

I have all my rulers and my cutting tools hanging on my wall on Peg Board that my hubby framed and attached to the wall, it is about 4' x 4' The board is hung right above my cutting table which used to be an old solid wood closet door, that my hubby put legs on. It sometimes gets to be a bit of a mess cause I've got quilt patterns that I want to make hanging on the board too. But it works great for all my rulers, and cutting tools etc.
I have a wooden ruler holder that my hubby made for me and I use that for the rulers I use most often. It's nothing fancy as he is not a fan of woodwork, but he is a great welder and I love him dearly.
My sewing room is about 10' x 11' and it is getting cramped, my closet is full of totes with fabric and old blue jeans that I'm going to use one day for a floor mat, under my cutting table I have 5 - 4 drawer storage carts and one the other wall I have 2- 5 drawer storage carts that are full of fabric. Yikes that's crazy... perhaps I need to downsize my stash!!
Attached Thumbnails 2012-001.jpg   2012-002.jpg   2012-003.jpg   2012-004.jpg