Old 05-28-2012, 10:14 AM
irishrose

When I was a parapro teaching remedial reading and math, I had a lot of respect for the special ed teachers and aides. It takes a special person to do that. Thank you both for being one of those. After I retired, I subbed all over and often worked with high school special ed doing job training. Interesting work.

My weight is still all over the place. It takes days to get it down, then one day to zoom it back up. My first GGS's graduation party was yesterday. So today I'm back on the wagon. Anyone want to grab my hand and jump on with me? I really intended to try my bicycle today and woke up extremely dizzy. D##$ neurathapy. I wish I could find the trigger - too much sugar stressing my body? Has to be something to have it come and go.

I want to buy more flowers today, but the market I want to go to requires a left turn onto M-115 which is impossible on the afternoon of a holiday. The joys of living in a tourist/vacation area. I will have to go several miles out of my way to go to a light.

My little 301 finally goofed quilting. The bobbin thread came out of its slot, so the stitch wasn't balanced. I echo quilted a whole panel of appliqued flowers and had to take it out. It really wasn't too loose, but I want it normal.

I am losing pounds and getting healthier while I quilt, plant and clean my poor house.