Old 05-31-2012, 08:57 AM
jljack

Default A G Mason New Glenwood Arrived Safely

Whoever packed this machine for shipping knows what they are doing!! Securely wrapped and packed in a box, then double boxed with secure packing material around the inside box. Great job!! Anyway, I digress....

Here's the New Glenwood..I think it's a 3/4 machine...I haven't measured it, but it sure "feels" small. All the decos are in wonderful shape, and the machine overall is pretty clean. Does need some sprucing up on the bright metal and underneath, but otherwise not bad.

Came with a box full (and I mean FULL) of attachments for it, including one of the much sought underbraiders. 4 sizes of hemmers, a ruffler!! Back slide plate (last picture) says A.G. Mason Mfg. Co. Cleveland OH and a serial number.

Also, I posted pics of 2 pieces that I haven't a clue what they are (clamp and another piece). Anyone have a guess? I don't think they go with this machine at all. Anyway, here she is...Glenny.
Attached Thumbnails ag-mason-001.jpg   ag-mason-002.jpg   ag-mason-003.jpg   ag-mason-004.jpg   ag-mason-005.jpg  

ag-mason-007.jpg   ag-mason-008.jpg   ag-mason-009.jpg