Old 05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
irishrose

meanmom, only a few more days left. Next year may bring a better assignment. We can certainly hope so. It brings back memories of the only teacher I couldn't work with. She was finally moved to an older group - she didn't belong teaching pre K. Venting is fine. Our lives affect our weight loss or gain.

I haven't walked the dogs and I'm semi watching "Duets" on TV. I will have to leave it because my son insists I not be out walking much after 10. Not that I have to listen to him, but he's probably right.

I'm going to an iris farm tomorrow. I hate irisies, but my oldest daughter wants to go replace some lost in her fire. She lost her husband just prior to that so I try not to tell her no too often. 800 different varieties of irises in bloom all at once should be spectacular. She made a road trip after a tree and perennials Monday. I passed because she was leaving at 6:00 A.M.

May is coming to an end. I hope lots of people sign up for June because summer is an easy time to lose weight. If I remind myself of that, it may jumpstart a loss.