Old 09-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Lainee

Hi my name is Lainee...and I'm a quilting blog addict. In the begining, I was checking in to the board every morning with coffee in hand...reading the main topics and looking at all the new pictures...checking out all the new things mentioned. And then....members started mentioning blogs...sometimes there own...sometimes others and I thought, hey, I'll check out a couple....what's it going to hurt. Then I started saving them in my favorites and before long I had maybe twenty saved.

Monday, I stepped out on the slippery slope and down I went! While watching TQS, I saw Alex and Ricky's segment on Quilterblogs.com. It all seemed harmless enough, but your'e lured in by how easy it is to see all the daily updates from quilters!!!! And don't get me started on verring further off the path when you start looking at all the bloggers favorite blog sites!!!

OK...I have to go get another cup of coffee...and maybe... look at just one more blog site....really I think I can get this under control and not have to stop cold turkey...really! I'm not in denial...really!!!