Old 06-01-2012, 04:20 PM
irishrose

nancia, red white and/or blue or whatever you have.

brenda21, welcome, you send your one FQ to createfourpaws (Cindy). You can PM her for the address. She will send them on after June's winner is determined. Other than that, you do the best you can dropping unwanted pounds and post here at least once a week, though daily is preferred by many. No numbers unless you want to, just let us know how you are feeling and how you are doing, what you are working on in quilting if desired, any tips you can share with us for meeting a goal, etc.

Welcome back to the rest of you. Did you see what I just wrote??? "the best you can do dropping pounds" What an eyeopener for me. I have not been giving this endeavor my best and like anything, you get out of something what you put in, what I've had is zero weight loss. It's 8:03 Friday, June 1, 2012. For the next thirty days I will give dropping pounds my best shot. Let's see what I weigh on July 1, 2012. Not 150.5, I hope, no, I know it won't be because I can do better than I have been doing. I AM committed this time.

If you want to meet a goal, you have to have a plan. Failure to plan means planning to fail.

Go write on your calendar your projected loss for June. I will write a three, which is a lot for me.

Cold and very rainy here so what did #1 daughter and I do? Traipsed around an iris farm carrying umbrellas. She bought some beauties. I bought lilies - one is a lily tree - grows to 8 feet with blooms up the tree like stem. Where am I going to put it? I assumed the lily garden until the guy told us that. Now I'm confused.

We had dinner at Applebee's. The food is always good there, but I think I had my week's worth of fat.

Di, another Spicy Swirl is next. I have a bargello book, but with such a big family and being a new quilter, a quilt for me isn't at the top of the list. The red quilting FMQ is almost down. It's taken too much time due to lawn and garden work, graduations, open houses, etc. The FMQ itself has gone okay. Someday I may be able to say well.

I AM dropping pounds and getting healthier.
Judy