Old 06-02-2012, 05:22 AM
nancia

the trouble with eating is-- 4 hrs later you are ready to do it again! it's like house cleaning, it never stays done! at least once you've made a quilt it is done and stays that way! i am doing soooo much better today! i have cut out a dress for little miss olivia. the most miserable fabric i have ever used!! it wouldn't straighten to save it's soul! good thing o will just be getting this one dirty! i will make a couple better ones she can pass on to her children one day. people still do that, right? anyway, i love my new table! thanks to a friend who had a pub height table in her sewing room, and the inspiration! my back says thank you! also, i have finished a reversible jacket with 'quilting' on the collar, front lapels, and cuffed sleeves. i promised it to her for thanksgiving--good thing i didn't specify which year!! lol, but true! i may post a picture, you know how that goes! i made a jacket for the mom as part of a swap and her daughter liked it and wanted one, too. how could i resist such flattery! anyway, i am so glad it is done and will be on it's way to it's new home soon!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time for breakfast, an apple ans some oatmeal. YUM! have a good and healthy day!