Old 06-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Jim's Gem

Ok, congratulations Everose!!!!. I did not report my weight loss yes but I stayed even. No gain, no loss. I can't complain considering that I was in a wheel chair for the month.
The last two days I went on the Central Coast Quilt Run. We hit 4 shops in two days. There were 12 on the run and we threw in two more that we knew of and even hit one of them twice. I am exhausted. I used a cane most of the time. Needed my walker for the last couple yesterday. I am complete exhausted!! My foot hurts, my back hurts, my knee hurts and I am shaking. I don't think I could go into another shop. I am now home and I am not cooking dinner. I have nothing left to give.

Bought lots of pretty fabrics and stuff though. I surely helped the economy this weekend. In a few I will pull out my today's purchases and pet them and show them to my wonderful husband. He just brought me a glass of water and is asking what he can put together for dinner. I sure love that man!!!!
Ok, I need to just veg.....
I am in again for next month. You already have my Fat Quarter~

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!