Old 06-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Edie

That's what I use - find them at garage sales (Now why would anyone want to get rid of such an important piece of whatever you want to call it. I just got three the other day, stackable, 7"wide, 9" long and 1-1/2" deep (three drawers - total 9 drawers to play around with. I also got a six drawer cabinet (plastic) for my fabric that I keep in the basement in my "other area". You can walk down an alley and people get rid of stuff like a four shelf wooden bookcase I got for stacking my fabrics in my sewing area for nothing. People write free on it and away it goes. I know of a lingerie cabinet that is going to be put in our alley at any time now. I am really thinking about that one - seven drawers - wood - the only bad thing is that some of the veneer is off of one of the drawers. Doesn't hurt the fabric any, or patterns or general storage. That's how I get my stuff!!!!! Old, el cheapo me. You should see the beautiful torchiere lamp I got from a neighbor just before it was going to go out in the alley. I has a high density light in the middle of the floor lamp that is like a gooseneck lamp only more pliable and I can see so much better with my sewing machine (sewing machine lights are for the birds)!!!!!!!

Keep your drawers clean and full!!!!!!!!

Edie