View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 05:01 PM
CAS49OR

I thought it looked kind of like an eraser, I'm guessing it is made of something that grabs the threads. I would love to have it because my fingernails are like cellophane so I use a tweezer to grab the threads. I couldn't find the place that actually sells it but there are many on YouTube who love it!

I really enjoy buying any tool that makes quilting more fun. Last Friday I found a mini iron at Target for $9.99 (plus my 5% discount). It is made by Sunbeam, and the steam lasted a surprisingly long time! The similar irons I saw on Amazon and eBay were $25. I've been using it and it works great. The thread was about that Clover mini-iron where I heard about them. I got that for Christmas but didn't like burning myself so I returned it.

My hubby encourages me to buy tools. He is an auto mechanic and always "has" to have a new tool, I'll never catch up to him, lol!

Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
Nothing outstanding about the seam ripper itself, right? The thread remover looks like the end of a tension rod for curtains, don't you think?

Last edited by CAS49OR; 06-06-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Left out some info